Hello to everyone! This month I wanted to share some business tips with other business owners that maybe starting out. It can be a challenge to wear many hats as an owner of a small business. You are the accountant, advertising manager, secretary and social media guru all wrapped up in one. But, I want to list a few tips that can help you grow.
- Be positive. I personally know that this can be very tough at times. You have to make decisions on a daily basis about your company. Try to see the good…even through the bad times. Keep climbing!
- Network with other businesses, friends and strangers. I have received much business from talking to others about what I do and where I want to go. You never know who will be your next loyal customer.
- Post on social media every single day. My favorite is Instagram. I can show pictures of my nail polishes, manicures, pedicures and happy customers. It can show your personality and people can connect with your vision.
- Be original and stand out from your competition. What makes your brand special? Lenora Nail Colors is cruelty free and a vegan formula. So, I had to let the world know!
- Be professional and friendly. Rudeness and a bad attitude will hinder growth and business relationships. You definitely don’t want a bad name, because the word will spread.
I’ll stop here for today. Hope these five business tips can help you on your journey to success!
Until next time,