If you follow us on IG, then you know that we are taking Lenora Nail Colors on a new journey. We have proudly sold out of our polishes to customers all over the country over the last few years. Now, we are focused on offering nail care products and supplies to all nail artists! Over the next few months, we will be building our online store to offer the latest nail art to our loyal customers.
We will continue to participate in various events and provide education regarding natural nail care.
Thanks so much for your support through this process!
Facebook – https://www.google.com/search?q=facebook+lenora+nail+colors&oq=facebook+lenora+nail+colors&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.7625j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lenoranailcolors/
Read more +
Hope that all of my blog supporters are enjoying the great weather. This Spring has started off to be very busy for us. We had a wonderful time providing mini manicures at The Pink Event in Linthicum, Maryland. We met so many entrepreneurs that gave us the push to keep going in building our brand.
Warmer weather means more celebrations of special events, corporate wellness, launch parties and employee appreciation. Have you ever thought about treating your staff for a mani manicure day? They will love it! Also, assistant living, nursing homes and private residences are full of older ones who need safe manicure or pedicure services. Why not get a professional nail technician to take care of this?
A professional nail service has several benefits. It increases blood circulation, helps with skin dryness and is very relaxing.
Feel free to call Lenora Nail Colors today at (410) 599-6325 to schedule an appointment today. (Baltimore and Baltimore County area)
Prices start at $65 per hour for special events. 3-4 mani manicures can be enjoyed per hour. 2 hours minimum to be book per event.
Read more +
February 25, 2017
Uncategorized5-free, baltimore business, baltimore mobile nail technician, beauty, blog, blogger, cuticle, formaldehyde, lenora nail colors, manicure, maryland news, mobile nail technician, nail blogger, nail lacquer, nail polish, nail problems, nail tech, nail technician, nails, natural nail care, small business
Hello to all! As you know, nail care runs deep in my veins. I love to share with my clients about safer products and the correct uses. But first, we need to know the basics before we can achieve healthy feet and hands.
To get beautiful natural nails, follow these five easy tips.
- Use a less toxic nail polish. Many polishes contain dangerous chemicals such as toluene and formaldehyde. But, some companies such as Lenora Nail Colors offer 5-free formulas as a safer alternative. Please read the labels before buying any products for your nails.
- Drink plenty of water. Water is good for so many things, including nails. It can prevent brittleness and help with hydration.
- Moisturize several times a day, especially after hand washing. Using hand sanitizer can be very drying to your skin and nails. Before going to bed, I suggest applying cuticle oil on the nails and a heavy cream to keep your hands soft.
- Do not clip or pull on living skin. This is so important. I see clients that have gone to their local ‘chop shop’ and the skin is scarred, swollen and thick around the nail beds. This could lead to dangerous infections and much pain.
- Take a break from nail polish. Nail polish is still made with chemicals, so it wouldn’t hurt to skip enhancements or nail polish from time to time. I personally love the buff to shine look for my nails. You can see the condition of your fingernails and toenails and monitor any discoloration or disease.
To purchase a safer nail polish visit www.lenoranailcolors.com
Facebook Lenora Nail Colors
Read more +
February 8, 2017
Uncategorizedbaltimore business, baltimore mobile nail technician, baltimore news, blog, branding, build a business, business, business tips, entrepreneur, lenora nail colors, maryland nail technician, nail blogger, nail technician, small business, small business information, smart business tips, social media
Hello to everyone! This month I wanted to share some business tips with other business owners that maybe starting out. It can be a challenge to wear many hats as an owner of a small business. You are the accountant, advertising manager, secretary and social media guru all wrapped up in one. But, I want to list a few tips that can help you grow.
- Be positive. I personally know that this can be very tough at times. You have to make decisions on a daily basis about your company. Try to see the good…even through the bad times. Keep climbing!
- Network with other businesses, friends and strangers. I have received much business from talking to others about what I do and where I want to go. You never know who will be your next loyal customer.
- Post on social media every single day. My favorite is Instagram. I can show pictures of my nail polishes, manicures, pedicures and happy customers. It can show your personality and people can connect with your vision.
- Be original and stand out from your competition. What makes your brand special? Lenora Nail Colors is cruelty free and a vegan formula. So, I had to let the world know!
- Be professional and friendly. Rudeness and a bad attitude will hinder growth and business relationships. You definitely don’t want a bad name, because the word will spread.
I’ll stop here for today. Hope these five business tips can help you on your journey to success!
Until next time,
Read more +